{1}
Need a craft to keep your kiddo occupied?
Try perler beads. These have been a big hit in our house.
{2}
For the record, I was the only eternal optimist to be found in our house at halftime on Sunday.
{3}
We're finishing the last few chapters of Charlotte's Web tomorrow, and I'm brainstorming options for our February chapter book. Having never read the series myself, do you think a five year old would enjoy Harry Potter?
What other books do you recommend?
{4}
In December I introduced Kendry to Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas station on Pandora, which led to the post-Christmas discovery of Alvin and the Chipmunks children's music station.
I wonder if Alvin ever sang any Cher.
"If I could turn back time..."
{5}
I really don't like treadmills, but until it gets lighter in the morning the treadmill and I must tolerate each other.
Anyone else ready for Daylight Savings?
{6}
And just like that, I'm in the club!
A quick errand over the weekend with only one child in tow resulted in a screaming meltdown so bad I had to turn around and walk out of the store.
I should consider myself blessed that I made it this far in my mommy career without this occurrence, but "blessed" was the furthest word from my mind at that moment.
I'll let you guess which child.
{This incident may warrant its own separate post.}
{7}
The twins had another well-baby exam last week. Before our pediatrician left the exam room he pointed out that not much will change between now and the twins' 2 year exam in May, except that "some parents use this nearly two stage to introduce potty-training".
Justin and I looked at each other and chuckled. Nope. We are totally okay not tackling that milestone yet.
Two days later I had to purchase size 4 and size 5 diapers in bulk.
I'm no longer chuckling. I just might pull out the training potty to see what they think of it.
{8}
While waiting for the pediatrician at our appointment, Cohen ran into the exam table three times and the door once.
I'm going to start carrying first-aid superglue in my purse.
{9}
After great weekend progress, our addition has been delayed due to illness.
Hopefully the hubs will recover in time to maximize the weekend ahead.

{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Justin's parents celebrating 35 years of marriage.
Happy Anniversary!

No comments:
Post a Comment