background

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Ten on Tuesday



{1}
We still can't believe we're the parents of three.

Three!

Yowsa.



{2}
I was informed this week that Starbucks is discontinuing their Petite Vanilla Bean Scones.

Say what?!

This atrocious move ranks right up there with the Costco food court switching from Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi - completely unacceptable.


I guess its time to try out PW's homemade recipe.




{3}
Watching Downton Abbey Season 3 with my mother while she visits: PRICELESS!



{4}
Hmmm... anyone have any good advice on dealing with thrush?



{5}
Against my better judgment I bought another houseplant a few months ago. Now look at it:



Its a succulent for crying out loud! You only have to water these things like once a week for them to thrive, right?

Does that look like thriving to you?

I didn't think so.

I am hereby revoking my own houseplant privileges.



{6}
That being said, we planted our vegetables outside this week.



At least Justin knows how to keep plants alive.



{7}
Am I the last one to understand what it means to hash tag?

Is it solely a Twitter thing?



{8}
Happy belated Mother's Day to me!


http://images.amazon.com/images/G/01/electronics/detail-page/B003J2V8AC-1.jpg

I'm not up and running yet, but hope to be soon.



{9}
The littles do matching stripes (Thanks, Coon cousins!) and a recliner initiation.


Just another wild weeknight in the Gimlin house.



{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Being the parents of three.

Three!

Yowsa.



{Disclaimer: sleep deprivation can cause me to repeat myself.}



{Disclaimer: sleep deprivation can cause me to repeat myself.}



Oh, forget it. I'm going to bed.



2 comments:

  1. I don't totally understand the hashtag thing either but I'm not on twitter. I've seen people doing it on facebook but it's kind of pointless. I think.
    #don'treallyknowwhatI'mtalkingabout

    ReplyDelete
  2. #hastagsaredumb #Irefusetodoit #signsofaging?

    ReplyDelete