{1}
This is how we roll most mornings, minus the weird expression on Kendry's face.
The foot rest is the perfect little seat when Kendry's legs get tired.
{2}
Did you notice little Jack waving 'hi' from his bundle in the photo above?
He is gonna be a social little fella', I can see that already.
{3}
I tried two easy jogs this week.
I probably shouldn't have.
{4}
I didn't realize how sheltered I've been from the outside world until I heard about the I-5 bridge collapse on the radio this week. I thought it was breaking news until I found out the incident occurred on May 23rd.
I now resolve to turn on the news for at least a few minutes a day.
{5}
Well shoot, I guess I'd better educate myself on hash tags now.
Check it out:
#can'tteachanoldmamanewtricks
{6}
We're still working with Kendry on telling the twins apart and calling them by name.
Occasionally he gives up the guessing game and just states "Mom, it's crying!"
{7}
Speaking of crying, check out this heartbreaking sight:
My beloved Pampered Chef bar pan cracked into pieces in the oven, just like that.
Bizarre.
{8}
Living within two miles of an outdoor water park is difficult. I feel like a broken record every time we drive home.
"Yes, Kendry, I see that there are people swimming in the water."
"No, sweetie, we cannot go swim outside today."
"Or tomorrow, or the next day." (said quietly so he can't hear me)
I'm considering taking an alternative route home for awhile the rest of the summer.
{9}
I'm off to bed early tonight - as in 9:30 p.m. We're trying a new tactic in the hopes of making the twins' night feedings a little easier.
In the words of Edward R. Murrow:
"Good night, and good luck."
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
A full freezer.
Between my mom's cooking, friends delivering freezer meals (you gals are awesome!), a growing stash of frozen breast milk (woot woot!), and bringing home 1/4 beef from Justin's parents' house this weekend, our chest freezer is stocked.
Is there such thing as freezer insurance?
Oh we love our double bob too! And I think Pampered Chef has a lifetime warranty, you should contact the company and see if they will replace it :)
ReplyDelete