background

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Big Brother



Several of you have asked how Kendry responded to our pregnancy news.

We actually waited until Thanksgiving to tell him. Lucky for you, and for posterity, we caught his reaction on camera.


Please excuse our three year old for sounding a little self absorbed in the first video.

His life as an only child is about to get rocked and he hasn't a clue.






Let's try that again, shall we?




Straight from the kiddo's mouth: he wants a baby sister.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love the first one- "why?" and of course he is too cute telling you not to hurt the baby- so precious!!

    Ok so on another note, I somehow totally missed a pregnancy announcement! You mentioned it on a comment on my blog and I went back through your old post and still didn't see anything! But Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! Hope you are feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept trying to comment on this post from my phone the other day and it wouldn't let me. You will be so thankful you filmed these videos of Kendry!! What a wonderful idea. He makes us chuckle every time we see him, whether he's dancing in the red boots or asking to see himself on camera ~ can't wait to see ya'll next month!

    ReplyDelete