{1}
My new crush just happens to be my 7th anniversary gift:
And one of many reasons I'm voting Justin for Hubs of the Year 2012.
{2}
Shall I go on?
Justin put our Christmas lights on the house Sunday afternoon.
Then he made us his famous meatloaf for dinner... after he finished assembling a painting booth in the basement.
(sigh)
I love that man.
Justin put our Christmas lights on the house Sunday afternoon.
Then he made us his famous meatloaf for dinner... after he finished assembling a painting booth in the basement.
(sigh)
I love that man.
{3}
It appears that Google/Blogger is getting a little picky about photo limits. Verrrry interesting considering a fellow blogger just happened to get the same "you're out of photo storage" notice the very day I did.
Coincidence? I think not.
I think Picasa might be my solution.
{4}
Silly me for thinking that buying my boys matching semi-automatic Nerf guns would provide them with some fun gun battles, father v. son style.
Because father v. son isn't nearly as fun as "Let's ambush mommy!"
After the initial shock and awe, I was a good sport - even when they failed to tell me the velco bullet was still sticking to my bum twenty minutes later.
{5}
Remember those red cowboy boots a friend found for Kendry a few months back?
These days they are partnered with my straw gardening hat, a/k/a Kendry's cowboy hat.
I love this kiddo's imagination, and his dancing skills.
Coincidence? I think not.
I think Picasa might be my solution.
{4}
Silly me for thinking that buying my boys matching semi-automatic Nerf guns would provide them with some fun gun battles, father v. son style.
Because father v. son isn't nearly as fun as "Let's ambush mommy!"
After the initial shock and awe, I was a good sport - even when they failed to tell me the velco bullet was still sticking to my bum twenty minutes later.
{5}
Remember those red cowboy boots a friend found for Kendry a few months back?
These days they are partnered with my straw gardening hat, a/k/a Kendry's cowboy hat.
I love this kiddo's imagination, and his dancing skills.
{6}
Parenting Memorable Moment #522:
Teaching your kiddo how be a gracious loser.
Kendry has a memory game we've been playing as a family (Thank you again, Alex and Gisela!). Sometimes we let him win, and sometimes we don't. And other times he skunks me outright.
Either way, he is stretching his mind and his character.
{7}
Poor kiddo got a sick tummy after trying Go-Gurts for the first time a few hours before our holiday dinner.
{I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience with Go-Gurts. Kendry eats regular yogurt (Tillamook, Yoplait, etc.) all the time without incident. The kiddo loves yogurt. So was it just a fluke thing? I thought it might be, until he tried a Go-Gurt again on Friday and got the same sick stomach. No more Go-Gurts for him.}
{I'm curious if anyone else has had this experience with Go-Gurts. Kendry eats regular yogurt (Tillamook, Yoplait, etc.) all the time without incident. The kiddo loves yogurt. So was it just a fluke thing? I thought it might be, until he tried a Go-Gurt again on Friday and got the same sick stomach. No more Go-Gurts for him.}
{8}
Pinned it and did it!
These cookies are divine!

These cookies are divine!
{9}
Seriously, two a day.
I feel like a walking Vitamin C advertisement.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
My in-laws. I married into an amazing family.
No way that is a coincidence! So, how are you storing them in Picasa? Just uploading them to Picasa and then the blog? I am so out of it when it comes to stuff like this- I just keep all my pics on my computer! Feel free to email me kschrtnbr@yahoo.com if you find a solution.
ReplyDeleteThe tap dancing was the favorite part of my day. You have a painting booth now? Get out! Would love to see pics, and your first project.
ReplyDeleteAs for nerd wars, repeat this line to your boys: "mommies are fragile....mommies are fragile." It still works in my house!