background

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ten on Tuesday



{1}
We voted, did you?

{2}
We celebrated the hubs' 32nd birthday this weekend, complete with a visit from his parents and delicious homemade cheesecake (without incident).

Happy Birthday, Justin!


{3}
Today I am thankful for excellent brakes. I had my closest call with a deer ever on my way home tonight.

{4}
Our Halloween was pretty low key this year, as was Kendry's costume. Gone are the days where I can propose a unique costume idea and be met with toddler enthusiasm. All Kendry wants to be these days is a basketball player.

So, a basketball player he was.

I'll admit this was one of the easiest costumes to assemble because we already had everything, including some cool Converse tennis shoes that, naturally, he refused to wear. He would only wear his Vans (aka skater shoes). Even showing him a photo of 1960's basketball players wearing black Converse wouldn't convince him otherwise.


{5}
That stubbornness stems from the Gimlin genetics, I'll have you know.


{6}
A certain lucky someone gets to escape to the Great White North with her kiddo for five days in January!
 
Woop woop!

I'm not telling Kendry until the week of our departure. Two months of "Is it time to go on the plane yet?" would surely do me in.


{7}
Angel Baby: consider this your warning not to ask my kiddo over the phone if he is excited for his trip to Alaska.

{You know I love you, sis!}


{8}
Snow in the forecast for this weekend. You know I'm loving that.

{9}
Is it too early for egg nog?

{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Celebrating 7 years of married bliss this week!
Yeah, baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment