background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday



{1}
Boy have I missed my Ten on Tuesday entries!



{2}
For those of you in Eastern Washington and Nothern Idaho, the Christmas in July Food Drive is taking place tomorrow. Find your nearest drop site by clicking HERE, and then tune in to Positive Life Radio in the afternoon if you have a hankering for some Christmas music.

You know I'll be listening.



{3}
2012 Status Check

Books read: 15 of 30

Miles run: 129


{4}
I can't decide which events I am most excited to watch in the Olympics - the sprints, gymnastics or swimming. I know Kendry is going to love watching as well.

Which event is your favorite?



{5}
Kendry has started a two week swim lesson course.


We are blessed to have friends who have opened up their swimming pool to us this summer; not to mention that my girlfriend found a swim teacher who does at-home swim lessons. Score!

Kendry's confidence in the water has really taken off these last few weeks, so I am eager for him to learn even more from a swim instructor.



{6}
After Kendry's first swim lesson last night I got in the pool with him to play. I asked him to show me his 'underwater arms', as the swim instructor calls them.

KENDRY: "I can't. I've got a bad fin."

Seriously?!

You know your child has watched Finding Nemo too many times when...







{7}
Happy Birthday to Me!!




I feel so fancy adding the term "K-cups" to my regular vocabulary.


{8}
Silly old me (32 isn't old!) forgot to purchase some new running shoes before doing the Warrior Dash last weekend. Who wants to run in shoes after they have looked like this?



Or maybe I'm just looking for an excuse not to exercise this week...


{9}
Ichiro to the Yankees?!

What were you thinking, Mariners?!


{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Turning 32 years wise while on a fun weekend trip with my two favorite boys.

Another year to be thankful for all God has given.



No comments:

Post a Comment