{1}
Have a fun and safe 4th of July!
{2}
I will have a patio update for you soon.
The progress is coming along nicely.
{3}
As evidenced by the photo above, Kendry needs a new wading pool.
{4}
Disclaimer: We really do bathe our kiddo regularly.
Honestly.
But there is only so much you can do when he insists on attaching giant stickers to his shins.
Thankfully this mishap took place after our family photo shoot on Saturday, otherwise Kendry would have had an up close and personal experience with Goo Gone.
{5}
How much leg hair can a kid have at a mere three years of age?!
{6}
We've enjoyed watching the Olympic swimming trials this past week.
After finding out that Michael Phelps is 6'4" Justin and I have concluded that swimming might not be such a bad sport for Kendry to pursue, if the basketball and baseball options don't pan out.
Except that swimming would require regular shaving of all that crazy leg hair.
{7}
This week's Kendry-ism:
"We don't say 'butt' or 'stupid' or 'God'."
He repeats this reminder about five times a day so, in essence, he is getting to say the very words we've told him not to.
Funny how that works.
Oh, and I'm open to suggestions on how to emphasize to a three year old the difference between talking about God and taking His name in vain.
"We don't say 'butt' or 'stupid' or 'God'."
He repeats this reminder about five times a day so, in essence, he is getting to say the very words we've told him not to.
Funny how that works.
Oh, and I'm open to suggestions on how to emphasize to a three year old the difference between talking about God and taking His name in vain.
{8}
We're giving quinoa another try in our menu this week.
Our last attempt was a bland disaster.
{9}
I let Kendry watch his first Yo Gabba Gabba episode this week.
Never again.
Never again.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
My first weekend at home in a month.
Naturally, the kiddo got sick.
Stupid Murphy's Law!
"We don't say stupid, Mom..."
The stuffed pepper recipe on the side of the quinoa box is amazing! I highly recommend giving it a try. Have no idea what brand "the box" is however!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Krista! I would never have thought to use it for stuffed peppers but it sounds really good.
Delete