background

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ten on Tuesday



{1}
Our cutie-patootie on the drive to Quincy this weekend.


I hear these 80's style sunglasses are making a comeback.



{2}
I growled like a bear at said cutie-patootie from my hiding place the other night during a family game of hide and seek. It freaked him out a bit and triggered some tears.

Mommy Fail.




{3}
While I'm not a big stuffed animal lover, I would totally buy the nearly lifesize stuffed moose at Costco if I had somewhere to put it.




{4}
Kendry is adapting fine to the time change. I, on the other hand, am not.

My body keeps trying to wake me up at 4am.



{5}
Phooey on CBS for eliminating online episodes of Person of Interest!
And don't even get me started on NBC ending the Parenthood season in February.

Honestly, we don't watch that much TV, or at least we don't now that we ditched DirecTV.

Just tryin' to keep the budget real.




{6}
Our adopted neighborhood stray cat has ditched us for greener pastures...literally.

A stray bunny has begun visiting in her stead.



{7}
This Week's Blessing:
A fun extended weekend with the family in Q-town and a surprise 30th birthday party for my sister-in-law. As expected, Kendry was smitten with the birthday cake as soon as he spotted it at the party. He insisted that he sit right next to it, and then proceeded to eat a larger piece of cake than even I could stomach.



{8}
Speaking of the birthday party, I whipped up another cute banner for the occasion:






{9}

I ♥ moneysavingmom.com



{10}
I haven't run anything longer than 4.5 miles since October, but I'm gonna buck up and run a 10k in the St. Patrick's Day Run this weekend.
Wish me luck!




3 comments:

  1. Jody, you totally were reading my post and commenting while I was reading yours and getting ready to comment! So weird! I was looking at the pics and giggling about your scary "bear" voice. :)

    I found tons of really helpful tutorials on the net and lots of good videos as well. I used a trapezoid shape to create Ben's, but want to try one with a rounded collar that velcros together to fasten.

    Can't wait to see yours when you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! The moose at Costco!!! We have them here too, and since Archer is such a HUGE fan of moose (he always informs us that they eat trees!!), I am always tempted to get it whenever we go to Costco!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I have already left a comment on this post... hmmm... anyway- I laughed out loud at scary bear- something I can totally do myself doing, I LOVE to scare people, especially my husband, and the dogs are just as fun :)

    And I am right there with you on Parenthood!

    ReplyDelete