{1}
Don't forget about Daylight Savings this weekend!
{2}
I tried Zumba for the first time this week.
My 29 year old hips were complaining a bit afterwards but otherwise it was awesome, and fun!
My 29 year old hips were complaining a bit afterwards but otherwise it was awesome, and fun!
{3}
Fifty points to you if you noticed that I totally just lied about my age.
I'm really 30.
{4}
Fifty points to you if you noticed that I totally just lied about my age.
I'm really 30.
{4}
Actual words out of the hubs' mouth while he made dinner on Sunday:
"Well, thats how Ree does it."
Oh really?
So you and Pioneer Woman are on a first name basis now?

(Bing)
(Bing)
{5}
Justin is still the chef in our household and I'm okay with that.
I've always been much better at supervising anyway.
I plan the menu.
He cooks.
I clean.
It works!
{6}
I received a summons for jury duty this week - a first for me.
For federal court.
In Spokane.
Say what?!
Everyone keeps assuring me I won't get picked.
For federal court.
In Spokane.
Say what?!
Everyone keeps assuring me I won't get picked.
{7}
I bought Kendry a green hat to wear in the St. Patrick's Day run next weekend. Hey, if I've gotta push his 40 lbs while running a 10k, the least he can do is oblige my kooky costume ideas.
{8}
Kendry no longer wears pajamas.
Our two year old now looks like a teenage boy at bedtime, insisting that he wear his basketball shorts and a t-shirt to bed.
Basketball obsession, I tell ya.
Kendry no longer wears pajamas.
Our two year old now looks like a teenage boy at bedtime, insisting that he wear his basketball shorts and a t-shirt to bed.
Basketball obsession, I tell ya.
{9}
We've been working on table manners with Kendry and recently explained that he needs to try to keep his burps in his mouth.
This week he informed us:
"I need to keep my burps in my bum too."
Please do.
This week he informed us:
"I need to keep my burps in my bum too."
Please do.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
The opportunity to attend the women's retreat.
God really touched my heart. I will be sharing some of my takeaways with you tomorrow.
laughed out loud to Justin's reference to Ree!! hahahah!!! hilarious!
ReplyDeleteLOL at the bum burps- so funny! I fear we are encourage E to toot out loud cause we always giggle and ask her about it when she does it, I think it will come back to haunt me some day!
ReplyDeleteLove the Ree story and the bum burps!
ReplyDelete