I am a little late on this post, but we've been a little busy the last few weekends. Thankfully, from here on out its pretty low key until our little guy arrives. Plenty of time left to get last minute things done...or so we hope.
My mother-in-law and sisters-in-law threw me a wonderful baby shower in Quincy on March 21st.
My dear friend Phyllis from Yakima was able to make it. (LOVE YOU, PHYLLIS!)
And here are the prego girls - Amanda is due in early August.No, that is not my wedding ring on my finger. My fingers started swelling about two months ago, just enough that I finally had to take off my wedding ring. The snugness started to worry me a little, and my worries were only made worse by my jeweler telling me horror stories about pregnant women getting their beautiful rings cut off. The ring currently on my finger (and in this pic) is the mother's ring Justin got me for Valentine's Day, which was purchased a little big since I can re-size it for free once I no longer have sausages for fingers (and toes!). Its an emerald for the May birth stone, so Justin is hoping our little guy doesn't arrive too early, since April's birth stone is a diamond. And I got to spend the weekend with my buddy Amanda, whom I hadn't seen since Justin and I were in Seattle last August doing our IVF (way too long!). We treated ourselves to a wonderful pedicure, a little shopping, and LOTS of chatting. It was great for Amanda to get to see the belly since the next time I see her will be after the baby arrives.
you know that since Justin bought you such an amazing valentines gift, the baby is going to come early...then you'll have to return it for the diamond! =)
you know that since Justin bought you such an amazing valentines gift, the baby is going to come early...then you'll have to return it for the diamond! =)
ReplyDeleteSorry I couldn't be there! Looks like fun. You look fabulous and you gotta love Phyllis!
ReplyDelete