I've received a lot of requests lately for some new belly pics, so here they are. These were taken at our thirty week mark, which was actually two weeks ago. Since then I have discovered my first belly stretch marks - EEK! Actually, they were probably sneaking up on me for awhile, but since they are on the underside of my belly it took me a little while to even see them. I'm still convinced Justin saw them weeks ago and, knowing how poorly I would take it if he pointed them out, opted to keep quiet and let me enjoy my bliss of thinking that stretch marks were one pregnancy drag that I might get to skip out on.
I have loved the little table that my belly makes for my meals and drinks.And here I am demonstrating the funny "Binder women" perky head pose. My sisters will know exactly what I'm talking about.Only eight more weeks to go!!
You look fantastic! I am so jealous!
ReplyDeleteyou look so cute...I love the belly!
ReplyDelete