background

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Is it time yet?

I am not talking about if its time for this baby to be born, although we are eagerly anticipating getting to say the famous line "Its time!" in about two more months. No, today my thoughts are centering around another event that happens this time of year. For the last two weeks I have been wondering why I have yet to discover a little girl in a cute little uniform ringing my doorbell. Yep, its Girl Scout Cookie time!
And my little neighbor girl that has come ringing at my door for the last two years has yet to make her appearance. I am beginning to wonder if I need to break my loyalty with her and just go find myself another Girl Scout already. She certainly knows that we're good for at least 5 boxes, at least three of which this year will definitely be Samoas (yum! yum!). Honestly, if she new I was pregnant she probably would have come to my house first. Any assumptions she might make that I will be buying more cookies in my current state are absolutely correct! In fact, we discovered this year just how wonderfully the cookies keep in the freezer for use later in the year. I think Justin and I just finished off our last box of Tagalongs not two months ago. So I'm thinking 10 boxes sounds about right for this year. I'm giving her two more weeks to make her appearance, then I'll be looking for Girl Scout referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment