background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pregnancy Photos

We received the photos from our pregnancy photo shoot today and love them! I am so glad that we decided to do the shoot after all. It was something I always knew I wanted to do, but when the time came to get it scheduled it seemed a little overwhelming, like it was just one more thing to get done before the baby arrived. But now that I see the photos I am so thankful that we captured what a miracle this pregnancy has been.

I think with the next baby we might schedule the shoot a week or two sooner because on the morning of the photo shoot it seemed like my body started screaming at me that it had had enough of this whole pregnancy thing. I felt like I could barely walk, let alone sit on the floor and try to look pretty.

Photos courtesy of Katie White:



















1 comment:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful!! Love to the three of you, Mom

    ReplyDelete