background

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas!




Its been a busy December so far, but is is a wonderful kind of busy.
I love this time of year.

I haven't posted much this month, and I am not sure how much I will post in the coming weeks.

There are cookies to bake with my kiddo, egg nog that needs drinking, a cozy fire that needs appreciating, and classic Christmas movies to watch with my hubs.

There is packing to do for a trip I am so excited about I can hardly stand it.

So many memories to make.

We are relishing this season as a family,
taking as many moments as we can to thank God for all He has given, for the gift of His Son, and looking for opportunities to show others His love.

From our family to yours:

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and may God bless you richly in the New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment