{1}
Happy Thanksgiving!
We are hosting dinner this year and I am just itchin' to set my beautiful table.
Its going to be fab-u-lous!
{2}
Our houseguests arrive tomorrow, and if you think my guest room is spotless and ready for them...well...you would be wrong.
I was up until 1am this morning getting it ready and I am still not done.
I hate it when I procrastinate.
{3}
There is a strange correlation between me staying up too late and Kendry waking way too early.
I am functioning dragging along on 4.5 hours of sleep today.
{4}
Kendry asked to take his baby doll in the car with us this morning.
(Yes, my little boy has a doll. You got a problem with that?)
It seemed like a harmless idea until I glanced in my rearview mirror on my lunch break and found two baby doll eyes staring back at me.
Freak. Me. Out.
Sleep might be hard to come by tonight too, thanks to the creepy baby doll dreams I am bound to have.
{5}
We had our first snow day last weekend.
In true LC Valley fashion, the snow melted away the same day.
We had our first snow day last weekend.
In true LC Valley fashion, the snow melted away the same day.
{6}
This week I allowed myself some literary time (a rare thing these days) and read The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.
I highly recommend it!
{7}
Do you have any idea how cold it has been in Fairbanks over the last two weeks?
Our little family could be in for some serious temperature shock come Christmas.
{8}
I can't tell you how it happened but our kiddo has picked up a slight British accent on some words.
This video is aptly named "Bowt".
{9}
New tires.
A pratical purchase.
A boring purchase.
A pratical purchase.
A boring purchase.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Getting to run another race with my kiddo.
All too soon he will be too big to push in the BOB.
And not too long after that he will refuse to let me put cute (albeit somewhat dorky) turkey hats on him anymore.
First I loved the picture of Kendry holding the snowball like a football. Then I LOVED the picture of him holding the cat...though I'm guessing the cat didn't enjoy it as much as I did!
ReplyDeleteWe're also going to be in for a chilly experience when we fly from Arizona to Montana for Christmas!
The cat picture is great! I love his beads in the bathtub, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Hi Jody,
ReplyDeletethank you for your letter and the beautiful picture of Kendry. We will get back in the next few days via email.
Best wishes from Gisela and Alex.