Ten Highlights of the Tenth Month
{1}
Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins!
{2}
Experiencing freedom from the stroller on our walks:
Albeit a limited freedom.
Wide open spaces + 1 adult + 2 quick toddlers = unbelievable chaos
I'll be darned if those twins don't scheme ahead of time to run in two different directions as once.
Do you hear laughing?
Yep, that would be my neighbors watching mereign in chase my toddlers.
Albeit a limited freedom.
Wide open spaces + 1 adult + 2 quick toddlers = unbelievable chaos
I'll be darned if those twins don't scheme ahead of time to run in two different directions as once.
Do you hear laughing?
Yep, that would be my neighbors watching me
{3}
Kendry stepped on a nail that went through his sole like a knife through butta'.
Cohen was playing in the pantry and dropped a can on his big toe. It is likely he will lose the nail.
Jack face-planted on parking lot asphalt, resulting in a bloody nose and skinned forehead.
Fortunately, none of these incidents resulted in a visit to the ER. But can you see why my ER punchcard idea isn't so farfetched?
{4}
Preparing for 2015:
I let out a tiny squeal of delight when this calendar filler
arrived.
It is possible I’m too attached to my planner.
{5}
I'm told it will soon be a DIY smoker for meats and cheeses.
{6}
{7}
Ahh well, such is October.
{8}
{9}
{10}
This Month's Blessing:
Or is it brotherly wrestling?
Sometimes its hard to tell.
Sometimes its hard to tell.
Great pictures!
ReplyDelete