{1}
Happy Fall, ya'll!
{2}
Looks like I'm not the only one excited that fall has arrived.
He assured me there were enough leaves for a jumping pile.
I counted thirty-three.
But this mama capitalized his proud moment (and the overcast day) and suggested he play in the leaves for the camera.
I even caught a real smile or two.
{3}
Today was a bit of a wildlife day.
Kendry found a slug.
The twins made a beeline across the road to introduce themselves to the neighbor's pitbulls.
I redirected by giving them their first up-close-and-personal with a horse a few houses down.
Kendry and I discovered a recently deceased snake on our road.
I met a black widow on our front stoop.
{4}
As a mother of boys, there are times you must dial down your fear of spiders.
This was not one of those times.
On a positive note, I created my own dance move in the front yard today. I call it "spider killer".
Except I didn't actually kill the spider. I maimed her a bit with my broom before flinging her into front yard.
She's coming back for me, I know it.
{5}
I miss Alaska and its tiny spiders.
{6}
Fun at the fair:
{7}
Gotta hurry and finish up this post cuz I have a date with these fellas tonight:
{8}
Jack the Seahawk
(kinda long but pretty cute)
(kinda long but pretty cute)
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Family.
God has blessed us beyond measure. May we never take it for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment