background

Friday, August 8, 2014

Its a Boys' Life




How we have fun on a weekday morning:


Step 1:
Get yourself wet. I mean really wet.

A garden hose is essential. 



A water table works great too.




Step 2:
While still dripping wet, insert yourself into the nearest dirt pile.



Maybe bury yourself a bit.







Help yourself to a bite or two.
Mommy is always telling me how much she loves diapers embedded with gritty sand.




Just remember to keep the hose handy; that dirt can really dry out your mouth.




Step 3:
Smile innocently.





Bonus Options:

20 bonus points to each boy accomplishing this messy feat before 10:00 a.m. PST.

50 bonus points if said feat is accomplished within 24 hours of your last bath.



Can you see why I need this sign?

Boy description noun a noise with dirt on it hand painted sign. $15.00, via Etsy.


Kendry's shoes after this particular morning adventure:



Its a good thing I'm not a clean freak, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment