{1}
The Alaska vacation countdown chain is complete!
{2}
This kiddo has a new carry-on for our trip. If it were up to him he would have it packed already.
Thanks, Grandpa Jack and Grandma Linda!
{3}
Its time to up the running intensity; I'm doing another half-marathon in September.
There is a 5k and 10k as well, so let me know if you want to do the race with me.
{4}
While crawling under our back porch yesterday I found this little surprise:
I've been loved by the best!
{5}
All three boys have little animal blankets that they snuggle and sleep with; we call them 'lovies'. Lately, however, Kendry has gotten confused over the proper terminology.
"No Jack, you cannot steal Cohen's lover!"
Try correcting that one with a serious face.
{6}
Loved every single minute of this movie!
{7}
How much swallowed sand is too much?
{8}
On that note, how much sand down the tub drain is too much?
Its gonna be a messy summer, folks.
{9}
The boys and I ran in the Superhero Fun Run on Saturday, a fundraiser for a local boy battling cancer. Kendry was Dash and did a great job running. The babies don't have superhero costumes yet, so I did the best with what I had to work with.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Three healthy and (mostly) happy blue-eyed boys.
Jack cut two new teeth this week so his smile was a little hard to come by.
No comments:
Post a Comment