{1}
Welcome to December!
Ready to do the Christmas Can-Can?
{2}
Do you realize this means our babies are nearly seven months old?!
Yowsa!
Here is the most recent photo of our little turkeys.
{3}
Do you realize this means our babies are nearly seven months old?!
Yowsa!
Here is the most recent photo of our little turkeys.
{3}
Problem: Scores and scores of fallen leaves in our yard.
Solution: Hubs does one final mow of the lawn and mows over the leaves in the process.
Problem: Instead of tracking in leaves on the bottom of our shoes we're now tracking in leaf confetti.
Doh!
Solution: Hubs does one final mow of the lawn and mows over the leaves in the process.
Problem: Instead of tracking in leaves on the bottom of our shoes we're now tracking in leaf confetti.
Doh!
{4}
The leaf confetti issue is further complicated by our main entry (aka former carport) being closed off due to floor maintenance.
And by floor maintenance I mean this.
{I'm typing this blog post while literally waiting for paint to dry. Stenciling is tougher than it looks!}
We're making progress, baby!
{5}
Baby?
The leaf confetti issue is further complicated by our main entry (aka former carport) being closed off due to floor maintenance.
And by floor maintenance I mean this.
{I'm typing this blog post while literally waiting for paint to dry. Stenciling is tougher than it looks!}
We're making progress, baby!
{5}
Baby?
Did somebody say baby?
Where is the baby?
Where is the baby?
This is what happens when you leave big brother alone with little brother...and beanie babies en masse.
{6}
Its all fun and games with beanie babies...
until one of those little suckers busts a seam and spills beans eh-ver-ee-where.
(sigh)
Ahhh well, it compliments the leaf confetti.
Ahhh well, it compliments the leaf confetti.
{7}
Currently in my car's CD player:
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.
The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis.
Would you believe I've never read any C.S. Lewis?!
{8}
Nothing screams "I'm a frazzled mother!" more than strolling around the mall for an hour with all three kiddos in tow (each one happily, mind you) only to return to the parking lot and realize you left the back door of the minivan open the entire time.
And wouldn't you know as I was strolling the mall with my three happy and well-behaved kiddos I even had one of those prideful "Look at me because I've got it all together" moments.
And then I returned to my car.
Thank you, Lord, for keeping me humble - and for keeping thieves away from my car.
{9}
Kendry helped me pick out fabric today for Jack and Cohen's stockings. I can't wait to see all five hanging above the fireplace.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
A wonderful Thanksgiving celebration with the hubs' family.
Love all the pics- especially the floor!
ReplyDeleteI've got CS Lewis books on my Christmas list! I've never read any, either.
ReplyDeleteLove the Christmas Can Can!
Ha! I laughed out loud at your little beanie baby covered baby! So good to see those little sweeties!
ReplyDeleteWow, the stenciling looks great! SO much detail - you're amazing. Did you sew the twins' turkeys, too?? How're you liking Screwtape Letters? Isn't it crazy good? Loving you!
ReplyDelete