{1}
We hope you had a great Independence Day!
Kendry and I made these windsocks for our front tree courtesy of Pinterest.
We traveled to Justin's parents' house for the long weekend. These cuzzies had a great time together, especially at firework time.
Kendry and I made these windsocks for our front tree courtesy of Pinterest.
We traveled to Justin's parents' house for the long weekend. These cuzzies had a great time together, especially at firework time.
{2}
The sunflowers are well on their way.
I was a little worried we planted them too late.
Then I fretted again after my little gardening helper created two flood-like experiences for the poor seeds when he took it upon himself to water them.
Apparently they are resilient sunflowers; now let's hope they are pretty. I used seeds from last year's flowers so I have no idea which colors I'm going to get.
{3}
Apparently they are resilient sunflowers; now let's hope they are pretty. I used seeds from last year's flowers so I have no idea which colors I'm going to get.
{3}
Speaking of watering, explain to me why it is that my
husband can coil a 50 foot garden hose into a perfect, tidy little
circle and every time I try it ends up looking like a four six-leafed clover - and it only stays in that shape because I stand atop to hold it in place.
Its me versus garden hose.
The hose wins every time.
{4}
Dear Honda:
If you can explain to me how my new Odyssey managed to lock itself up entirely WITH my kiddos inside that would be much appreciated. Fortunately, the van and the A/C were running, but next time I may not be so fortunate. My four year old son even pushed the interior open/close button on his door and it wouldn't open! Finally I had him roll down his window for me, at which point I could reach in and unlock his door. Thank goodness I didn't have the window locks activated.
Please be advised that I was in my own driveway at the time of this incident and even tried my husband's FOB (I think FOB is an acronym, isn't it? For what I don't know.), to no avail. However, as my husband so kindly pointed out afterwards, I did not use the old fashioned "insert key into door" method, so I cannot confirm if that would have worked. (Does anyone really use that method anymore?)
I remain perplexed.
Yours truly,
Momma G
If you can explain to me how my new Odyssey managed to lock itself up entirely WITH my kiddos inside that would be much appreciated. Fortunately, the van and the A/C were running, but next time I may not be so fortunate. My four year old son even pushed the interior open/close button on his door and it wouldn't open! Finally I had him roll down his window for me, at which point I could reach in and unlock his door. Thank goodness I didn't have the window locks activated.
Please be advised that I was in my own driveway at the time of this incident and even tried my husband's FOB (I think FOB is an acronym, isn't it? For what I don't know.), to no avail. However, as my husband so kindly pointed out afterwards, I did not use the old fashioned "insert key into door" method, so I cannot confirm if that would have worked. (Does anyone really use that method anymore?)
I remain perplexed.
Yours truly,
Momma G
{5}
I'm trying out a new call sign for myself - Momma G.
Think it will stick?
I'm curious if I can pull it off like Momma B does.
I'm trying out a new call sign for myself - Momma G.
Think it will stick?
I'm curious if I can pull it off like Momma B does.
{6}
The neighbors behind us acquired two hens, a rooster and a turkey this week. I do enjoy a good rooster crow with the morning sun.
This rooster crows every five minutes.
This rooster crows every five minutes.
{7}
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"
We're presently sanding the drywall in the addition.
Dust, dust everywhere!
{8}
{9}
If you laughed at that last picture you have involuntarily been entered into a drawing to attend the next Unhappy Hour hosted by the Gimlin Twins.
Unhappy Hour is NOT a laughing matter.
Unhappy Hour is NOT a laughing matter.
{10}
This Week's Blessing:
Momma B and GG booked their flights to come visit us the first week of August.
Woot woot!
No comments:
Post a Comment