background

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

{30 Weeks}



Well, well, well, the final stretch has arrived at last.

And boy am I feeling it!


Confession:
Fixing myself up and finding maternity clothes that still fit for the simple act of taking a quick photograph of the belly doesn't rate as a pregnancy thrill for me at this point, but I do it for posterity...literally.

And for you, of course.


Before you judge me for sounding like a grumpy prego, allow me to share this little tidbit of information with you: I had my 31 week appointment this morning and measured in at 40 weeks.

That's right, I said 40 weeks - as in the size I was when I delivered Kendry, my 10lb 5oz baby.

Let's take a quick look back at that, shall we?



These days you will find me a little tired and very uncomfortable, but still counting my blessings. The little boys in my belly are as active as ever and I can't wait to meet them; but first we need them to bake for at least another five weeks.


30 weeks:




And in case you are curious, the green crinkle shirt still fits. Sorta.

10 weeks:

20 weeks:

30 weeks:


I may be uncomfortable but I still have a sense of humor.


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I must admit I LOVE you in that green shirt. There's something about the Week 10 picture that reminds me so much of myself ~ and it's not the tummy, thank you! You still look like you have a little basketball sticking out there, even this far along. Absolutely adorable you are, even if you don't feel like it. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete