background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. GO PACKERS!!


2. Here's hoping Kendry's 2T Green Bay jersey still fits him.



3. Its official: I just opened an Etsy account. At this point I'm not sure if I will ever become a seller (of what, I don't know), but I like knowing I have the option. For now I'm simply window shopping and tagging my favorite sellers.



4. "Houston, we have a tooth!"
The first of Kendry's four problematic canine teeth has finally broken to the surface. This has been so long coming I feel like we should have a party.



5. Remember my Tonka truck dilemma in December? Totally worth it!




Kendry and Ava had a blast with the Tonka this weekend.



6. Its February 1st and our Christmas lights our still hanging on the house. Any bets on how much longer they will be up there? In our defense, we don't have them turned on anymore.


7. I am an auntie again! Welcome to the world, Brielle Grace!



8. My blood is pumping a little slower this week thanks to the excessive amounts of buttercream frosting consumed in the last four days. Stay tuned for a report on my bestest Red Velvet Cake ever!



9. Big day for us tomorrow! But no matter what, we are trusting in His timing.



10. This Week's Blessing: spending the weekend just hanging out with Justin's family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying that you got good new today..Love Holly

    ReplyDelete