
4. One benefit of all this rain? Justin's roses (aka Grandpa Wayne's roses) have started to take off.
6. The official end of the monumental era known as "Jody's 20's" is drawing near. Yesterday in the mail I received my notice from the Department of Licensing, stating that my license will expire in just over a month:
"Please be advised that your current driver's license will expire on the date you turn the whopping age of 30. Geez you're old! Now fill out this form (if you can still read it, old lady!) and pay us $25.00 for reminding you that you are definitely getting older.
P.S. - We won't make you update your photo so you can continue to feel somewhat better about yourself despite your age."
We hung out at this location for awhile (I'll share more of these photos later), and then headed down to the river, where I was going to let Kendry get wet, sandy and dirty to his heart's content before we made for home. Unfortunately, half way to the river I remembered that I left chicken breasts cooking in the oven. I told you I shouldn't cook! Alas, the river photo adventure will have to wait - and the chicken was practically charcoal by the time I retrieved it from the oven.
8. The longer I am a parent the more I realize that grocery shopping with a toddler is deserving of a medal.
9. The hubby gets home from Seattle today! He has only been gone two days, but it always seems longer than it really is.
10. My "aha!" moment for the day: using baby powder in your hair. It really works! Who knew?!
No comments:
Post a Comment