For some reason I can't help but think of Veggie Tales' Larry the Cucumber singing his "I Love My Lips" song, only I exchange the word "lips" for "fists". "I loooovvvee my fists!...Its a fist, its a fist, its a fist fist fist..." Okay, you gotta know Silly Songs With Larry to appreciate this humor. Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw
background
Friday, July 31, 2009
I Love My Fists!
Over the last two weeks Kendry has developed a strong obsession with his fists. It seems he is determined to fit a whole fist in his mouth, no matter what it takes. This results in him gagging himself with his fingers quite often, but he simply gags, recovers, and then puts his fists right back up there. On the plus side, he is not requiring his binky as much. This morning I captured his attitude perfectly:
For some reason I can't help but think of Veggie Tales' Larry the Cucumber singing his "I Love My Lips" song, only I exchange the word "lips" for "fists". "I loooovvvee my fists!...Its a fist, its a fist, its a fist fist fist..." Okay, you gotta know Silly Songs With Larry to appreciate this humor. Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw
For some reason I can't help but think of Veggie Tales' Larry the Cucumber singing his "I Love My Lips" song, only I exchange the word "lips" for "fists". "I loooovvvee my fists!...Its a fist, its a fist, its a fist fist fist..." Okay, you gotta know Silly Songs With Larry to appreciate this humor. Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1FGaCNN1aw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment