background

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ten on Tuesday




{1}
Yeah, baby!





{2}
"Houston, we have a walker!"






{3}
Meanwhile, Cohen has decided that walking is for amateurs and has opted to focus on his climbing skills instead.






{4}
This Lego obsession brought to you courtesy of The Lego Movie and several Lego-crazed Alaskan cousins:




I know what Kendry is getting for Christmas.




{5}
Kendry and I had a date night for Movies on the Wall.

When you can't get a 5 year old to smile for the camera, join in the goofiness.





{6}
Presenting our “new” patio furniture!





In case you've forgotten what it looked like before:






{7}
Kendry finished another swim lesson course this week. We love seeing his confidence in the water continue to grow.






{8}
Parental quote of the week:
"I'm not sure pogo-sticking naked is such a good idea."




{9}
I don't give up on books very often - to do so gives me the OCD shakes - but I just couldn't bring myself to turn another page in this one.

Sorry, Sarah.





{10}
This Week's Blessing:
An aquatic adventure on our friends' boat.

Being on and in the water is great therapy for these hot summer days, and Kendry put some of his new swim skills to the test.





Cohen was a little overwhelmed by the life jacket experience.







Thank you, Michelle and Forrest!





1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome, maybe the babies can tube next time with mommy.

    ReplyDelete