Our littles are a month old!
Alright, I'm a tad late in posting this as they are now 5 weeks old, but I'm sure you'll forgive me. I'm changing twenty diapers a day and getting peed/spit on every other hour. Its difficult to find time to shower (still haven't accomplished that today), let alone blog.
Anyhew, here they are with Max (aka Maximus):
Once again, Cohen is on the left and Jack on the right.
Although you may not notice it from the photo, the twins are growing like little weeds. At their one month appointment Cohen was 6lbs 11oz and Jack was 6lbs 8oz, which means they both gained 1.5lbs in two weeks.
Wouldn't it be great if I lost what they gained?!
(sigh)
I digress...
They even feel bigger in my arms - although it still amazes me to think that they are nowhere near the 10lbs Kendry was when we brought him home. Weird.
As for personalities... well ... they still sleep A LOT so I'll have to get back to you on that.
I won't leave you completely empty-handed though.
COHEN looks more and more like Kendry did as a baby, except his eyes are bigger/rounder. He is just starting to enjoy floor time, is already crying real tears (break Mommy's heart why don't you!) and he keeps us laughing with his various expressions.
JACK has more Binder features - both Justin and I have noticed a resemblance to our niece Amaya and just this week I swear I saw my sister Stephanie in his expression. He also has a tiny dimple in his right cheek, just like big brother. Everyone comments on Jack's long fingers - they really are -
which makes it all the funnier when he does this while sleeping.
And we can't forget big brother Kendry, who had his four year check-up while we were in the hospital. Mommy's little man is 42lbs (90th percentile) and 43.5in (100% percentile). He is also wearing size 12.5 in shoes. The littles have some big shoes to fill, literally.
Praising the Lord for healthy and happy boys!
Now join in with Cohen; you know the words.
"We're not gonna take it. No, we ain't gonna take it. We're not gonna take it anymore!"

Is it just me or is Jack completely cut out of the Maximus picture??
ReplyDeleteCould Cohen's expressions be any more endearing? I wanna snuggle them so badly! And of course you know what Jack is REALLY doing when his hand is raised: He's praising the Lord! Perhaps he's a little Judah in disguise....