background

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

{1}
November already?!
EEK!


{2}
We are fresh off a beautiful fall weekend for which we had nothing planned.

Notice I didn't say nothing to do, because with a fixer-upper there is always something to do.  

Like our sanded but still unpainted front door.



Its not done quite yet, but it is now three coats of orange paint closer.

You heard me right - I said three coats, and still not done.

I'll explain later.



{3}
When you find yourself with free time on a beautiful fall weekend - after you've spent a half hour on your hands and knees scrubbing orange paint kitty footprints off the carport cement (more on that later too) -
why not attempt a fall photo shoot with your adorable kiddo?






{4}
FYI:
The kitty hanging upside down in the photo above is one of the prime suspects in my investigation of the orange paint kitty footprints mystery.



{5}
Just when we thought we were making progress with Operation: Play Quietly in Your Bedroom Until 7:00am, we wake to this:
And thats why you never store your filing drawer in your kiddo's bedroom.

Perhaps mommy's little paper pusher has an office job in his future?



{6}
These Cake Batter Truffles just might be the death of me,
but at least it will be a tasty death.
I've made these twice in the last month.
Pinned Image



{7}
As an agricultural lesson, Kendry got to pick his own carrots from our friends' garden:



Thanks again, Stan and Polly!


{8}
 And the fall/harvest activities continued with a trip to the Clearwater Corn Maze:


It has been such a fun fall!

{9}
We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year and, believe it or not, I'm not stressed about it one bit.

Come back in three weeks and ask me how I'm doing.


{10}
This Week's Blessing:
I've already got three people checked off on our Christmas shopping list.
I am on a roll, people!

2 comments:

  1. I heard a lady on KLove yesterday say she'd never do a corn maze again. Her three young children took off running ahead of her, the youngest got lost and was screaming "Mommy! Mommy!" but the Mom got lost too and couldn't help her baby....

    But ya'll have a grand time :-) Can't wait to see the orange door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cat picture! Way to go on the Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete