background

Friday, July 31, 2009

Smiles and Coos from Kendry

Yeah me! I finally figured out how to use the video feature on our digital camera - or rather, I had Justin show me last night. We've only had the camera since last fall! Yes, I've been busy with other things. Only now I'm kinda wishing we would have recorded a little video during my labor (perhaps after the epi but before the pushing), and definitely some early footage of Kendry. Guess we'll know better from here on out, and for Baby #2.

Anyway, to help make up for the lack of early footage here are a few smiles, facial expressions and coos from Kendry. Please disregard my "mommy coaching" voice in the background. I'm sure to everyone else I sound like a regular proud mommy, but personally I think I sound a little corny.


No comments:

Post a Comment