On another note, the crib is quite beautiful and sturdy. Hopefully we will have our bedding by this weekend.
background
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Crib Champions!
After hearing a few horror stories about putting cribs together, Justin and I finally tackled the challenge ourselves this last weekend. Nobody suffered any injuries, no objects were thrown, and we even knew to assemble the crib in the nursery so we didn't have to suffer the realization later on that it would not fit through a doorway. Although we put the first few pieces together backwards (which we quickly discovered and corrected), and Justin did have about a 15 minute struggle with a leg that was being difficult, it all came together just right. We even timed ourselves at one and a half hours for completion. Even though I pretty much just held the pieces together for him, I like to think that my supervision skills came in quite handy. Yes, we are a great team!
On another note, the crib is quite beautiful and sturdy. Hopefully we will have our bedding by this weekend.



On another note, the crib is quite beautiful and sturdy. Hopefully we will have our bedding by this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the crib...it's beautiful!
ReplyDelete